J391183-00 NORITSU Printer Control PCB for QSS 35 (LASER, iBeam)
- Controls each electrical part of the paper advance unit, exposure advance unit, and paper supply unit A.
- Communicates with the laser control PCB (for LASER models).
- Communicates with the iBeam Control PCB (for iBeam models).
- Performs the optical ARCNET communications.
- Turns the power supply on/off with the interlock switch (printer doors 1 and 2).
- Controls the buzzer and counter.
- Supplies power to the counter, printer power supply cooling fan, inner cooling fan and the printer control box cooling fan.
- Supplies power (5 V, 24 V, 36 V) to the dual magazine PCB and triple magazine PCB.